|Photo credit: Tekke on Flickr|
- that moment while first drafting when the story takes over and everything starts to flow.
- that moment while revising when your changes come together and the manuscript becomes better than you ever expected.
- that my job is to make up stories.
- diving into a new story and falling in love with characters and words all over again.
- that daydreaming (about stories) is totally working.
- that reading is a job requirement.
- seeing my book cover(s) for the first time.
- making fun publishing announcements.
- that feeling of holding your book/manuscript and knowing these words are mine.
- meeting and talking to other writers, both online and IRL.
- meeting readers.
- the welcoming nature of 97% of the bookish community.
- writing "THE END" at the end of a manuscript.
What are some of your favorite parts of being a writer?
What's your favorite part of being a writer? Join the discussion on @Ava_Jae's blog. (Click to tweet)